Mr. Patrick Ogungbola is a rising star in the real estate business in Nigeria. He has brought a lot of spark and energy into the field. His drive, commitment and innovativeness have won him several awards and recognition.
Ogungbola has been the Managing Director of Bluehedge Realtors since 2011. The company already has strong presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Uyo. As it looks today, the outfit is ready to conquer and break new grounds.
Patrick Ogungbola is a product of Federal Government College, Ogbomoso, IMS Computer Training College Ikeja and the University of Lagos.
He graduated with a 2nd Class Upper in Estate Management from that prestigious University. He went further to earn an M.SC in the same discipline from the University of Lagos.
Ogungbola cut his professional teeth at Ubosi, Eleh and Co. Lagos as an Estate Officer between 2005 and 2006. He went on to work as Estate Surveyor at Knight Frank, Lagos (2006-2007). Between 2008 and 2009, he was Estate Surveyor at Gateway City Development Company of Ogun State. He was Head of Estate Agency and Valuation Departments at Wole Ogungbola & Co. Lagos from 2009 to 2011.
Patrick Ogungbola is an Associate Member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV). He is also a registered member of the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON).
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Professional Managers and Administrators of Nigeria (FIPMA) and Fellow, the Institute of Brand Management of Nigeria (FIBMN). He is a Registered member of the Lagos State Real Estate Department (LASRETRAD), a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors of the United Kingdom and a member of the Nigerian Institute of Management.
Esv. Patrick Ogungbola has won numerous awards and recognition. Under his leadership, Bluehedge Realtors has also won many awards. The most recent of these awards are:
- Real Estate and Property Management Company of the Year 2018 by Pan African International which held at Sheraton Hotels & Towers (May 2018)
- Achievement Award as Winner of Real Estate Company Making a Difference in Nigeria for the Year 2017 by Awesome Brands Magazine during the 2017 Housing, Engineering and Construction Achievement Awards (HECAA) which held at Sheraton Hotels & Towers on December 12,2017.
- Real Estate/Property Personality Leadership Prize Winner of the Year 2017 by the African Prize for Leadership Excellence 2017 under the African Mark of Leadership Excellence (AMLE) which held at Oriental Hotel, Lagos (December 2017).
- Outstanding Real Estate Company of the Year 2017 by the Nigeria Property Merit Awards (NIPMA) which held at Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos (November 2017)
- Award of Excellence in Real Estate Management & Development at the African Leader of Integrity Merit Awards organized by Proven Integrity Communications Network at Accra Ghana (November 2017).
- Africa’s Best-In-Class Premium Estate Surveyor and Valuer of the Year 2017 by the African Brand Congress (ABC) during the African Brand Leadership Merit Awards (May 2017).
Patrick is happily married to Mrs. Ebunoluwa Ogungbola and their union is blessed with children.
It is in recognition of his accomplishments in the field of Real Estate Business that ESV. Patrick Ogungbola is deemed worthy to be conferred with the Development in Nigeria Merit Award which is part of the PSR National Awards 2018.