Elizabeth Ngozi Ehigiamusoe is a woman who has excelled in many fields. She is a very resourceful personality who has touched many lives. In addition to many other engagements, she is the Managing Director of Micro Investment Support Services Ltd.
Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of Benin, Benin-City where she read Accounting. She earned an M.Sc in Finance from the same institution.
She worked with the defunct New Nigeria Bank (NNB) now Unity Bank between 1981 and 1994 and during that time, she won the recognition of Best Bank Staff of the Year. In 2002, she joined Micro Investment Support Service Ltd as the Head of Credit Operations. She later became the General Manager, and was made the Managing Director in 2014. She has over 30 years’ experience in financial management.
She is an Associate Member of the National Institute of Management (NIM), National Institute of Marketers of Nigeria (NIMN) and Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN).
Brief History of Micro Investment Support Services Ltd (MISS)
Micro Investment started as a unit of LAPO in 1998 with the sole aim of facilitating the growth and development of small and medium scale enterprises through the provision of scale – up funds through credit facilities which hinder the poor from access to micro-credit. In year 2000, MISS took a step further by including the promotion of investment and acquisition of income generating assets among beneficiaries.
MISS Ltd was registered as a company of its own in year 2008. In 2011 MISS Ltd was converted to a Leasing Company, as a registered member of Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN).
The company’s products are based on lease activities such as:
- Lease Transport: MISS Ltd leases vehicles or cars for corporate companies to support their main trade or production and individuals operating transportation businesses e.g. Buses, Cars, Trucks, Vans, Tricycles, etc.
- Land Lease: Helps clients especially staff to acquire land of their own through leasing. This product is quite unique because staff can acquire the land or use what they are given to build on their existing land.
- Industrial (Small Scale) Lease: MISS Ltd leases micro industrial equipment to individuals and companies in industries e.g. Food Processing Industry, Printing Industry, Paper and Packaging Industry, Wood Processing Industry, Small Construction Industry, Auto Mechanic Industry, Fashion Design Industry, Cobblers, etc.
- Office Equipment Lease: MISS Ltd leases brand new equipment for its clients such as: Computers, Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Lamination Machine, Cabinet, Binding Machine, Stabilizers, UPS, Air Conditioner, Laptop, Generator, etc.
- Household Equipment Lease: MISS Ltd offers lease to individual working in a reputable organization or firm. The lease item includes: Television, Fridge, Freezer, Home Threatre, Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Cloth Dryer, Set of Furniture, Set of Bed and Mattress, Kitchen Equipment, etc.
MISS Ltd strongly believes that money is a waste in the hands of an untrained and unskilled client. With this mind set, MISS organizes training for all her clients on continuous basis. The purpose of these training is to equip clients with basic and modern skills that would help them manage the lease asset for business enhancement which would lead to profit.
Mrs. Ehigiamusoe popularly known as Ehiliz hails from Nibo Awka in Anambra State. Apart from business, she is also a gospel singer. She is bestowed with grace to manifest God’s blessing through her inspired songs, so that people can walk and rejoice in the consciousness of their heritage in Christ Jesus.
Her passion for music is tied to her calling to minister peace, love, salvation, patience and God’s provision to mankind through music. She is irrevocably committed to ensuring that people beclouded by diverse life challenges find permanent joy and hope in God’s presence through her ministration in songs.
She is the founder and convener of Vivid View with Ehiliz, a Television programme being aired in MiTV Local Channel, DSTV Channel 255, GOTV Channel 94 and Startimes Channel 119 every Sunday by 5.pm.
In 1977, she discovered her calling when God appeared to her in a revelation and instructed her to sing for Him. Till date, that revelation that looked like a crystal many years ago is what she is accomplishing successfully and joyously. She sings indigenous gospel songs though mixed some spice of worship.
She is happily married to Dr. Godwin Eseiwi Ehigiamusoe from Edo State who is the Founder and CEO of Lift Above Poverty Organization (LAPO). Their union is blessed with five lovely children and one grandson.
For a woman of great impact that she is, a lot of awards and other sundry recognitions have come her way. These include:
- Award of Excellence by Christian Gospel Artistes Association of Nigeria – 1998
- Award of Excellence by Niger Delta Awards – 2012
- Award of Encouragement by Christ Chosen Church of God – 2013
- Award of Honour by Eyegate Media Limited – 2013
- Award of Recognition by Tabitha Global Missions – 2014
- Artiste of the Year by Nolly Fans Achievement Awards – 2014
- Award of Merit by Cherubin and Seraphin Church – 2015
- Award of Merit by City of Life Christian Centre – 2015
- Excellence in Performance by Citizen Anti-Corruption Volunteer Corps – 2015
- Patron, Edo Chapter by Fellowship of Gospel Music Ministries of Nigeria – 2016
- Award of Excellence by African Gospel Impacts Award (AGIMA) – 2016
- Ambassador For Peace by Universal Peace Federation, United Nations – 2017
- Award of Excellence by Catholic Women Organization – 2017
- Pan African Women of Courage by Inspiration International – 2017
- Award of Recognition by Agege Gospel Ministries Forum – 2017
- Faith Ambassador by Restoration Power Church – 2018
- Award of Excellence by Women of Change Initiative – 2018 and
- Award of Excellence by Marriage Affairs Forum – 2018.
It is in recognition of her achievements in the field of Leasing Services that Mrs. Elizabeth Ngozi Ehigiamusoe is deemed worthy to be conferred with the Woman of Merit Gold Award which is part of the PSR National Awards 2018.