
The National Assembly has begun work on the Electoral Act 2010 Amendment Bill which President Muhammadu Buhari rejected and sent back to the legislature over drafting issues.
This was announced by the joint Senate and House of Representatives Committee on the Electoral Act Amendment Bill on Monday.
Chairman of the joint committee, Senator Suleiman Nazif, while briefing journalists said that “this committee is in the eye of the storm” as Nigerians were expecting so much from them.
He also stated that it would be the fourth time that the committee would be working on the bill, which had been rejected by Buhari twice.
“I believe that what we are doing is in the best interest of Nigerians,” he said.

Tinubu Directs Recovered Loot, Dormant Funds To NELFUND
Tinubu Appoints Abel Enitan As New Head Of Civil Service
FCCPC Probes Cement Industry Over Alleged Price Manipulation
Lakurawa Attack Claims 28 Lives In Sokoto Community